Puppy Crate Training Tips – Ten Things Not to Do When you Crate Train
You just got a new dog. You are very excited. You appear up all the puppy crate training suggestions and information on-line. Your animal is going to be potty trained in 7 days or much less.
Dream on – dude or dudette!
Let’s appear at these tips from an additional perspective. Listen to an expert at attempting home training techniques.
5 Things NOT To Do
- Use a container that’s too large. Install the divider. Otherwise, he will discover a location to get rid of out of his sleeping region.
- Toss the pup into his crate on the very first night without a correct introduction.
- Force him into his den.
- Eliminate him at the initial sign of whining or crying.
- Leave him crated all day after which once more at night.
5 More Issues NOT To Do
- Forget to take the dog outside as the last factor you do prior to going to bed.
- Refuse to drag your ugly butt out of bed when a 2-month old canine whines, cries, and barks at 2 am.
- Tease your dog in his enclosure. If you were imprisoned in a box, would you appreciate your captors poking at you through the prison bars?
- Scream and yell at an imprisoned animal simply because he’s crying and whining.
and my favorite of the puppy crate training tips that you ought to NOT do…
- Take him out of his pen and put him in bed with you. You’re asking for all sorts of elimination where you sleep. Yuck!
Read ‘em Once more and Let ‘em Sink In
Read these Don’t DO’s 1 more time before you start crate training. Let them sink in. Then determine what to do at two am – put the pup in bed with you or put up using the noise?